Financial Risk Analyst
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large, publicly traded company headquartered in Atlanta for a Financial Risk Analyst. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has a blend of finance and technical skills with an emphasis on the analytical/technical skills.
The Financial Risk Analyst will have
- Bachelor' s in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Risk Management or comparable degree; a Master's in Finance, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Risk Analyst, ARM, CRM, or MBA is preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of finance, FP&A, risk management or data analysis experience; must understand what a P&L is
- Technical and analytical mindset w/ a finance background/experience
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) and PowerPoint (putting together presentations); Advanced SQL ---will be pulling data from SQL and writing code
- Must have hands on experience with Data Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Forward thinker who takes initiative; wants to grow and advance
- Financial Analysis background - must understand what a P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow in relationship to forecasting, budgeting, and financial models
- Advanced knowledge/experience with databases, software and systems such as Python, R, VBA is a big plus
The Financial Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Simplify large, complex data sets.
- Assist with reports and presentations to C-level Executives
- Support Risk Insurance issues; collect from many different data points and put into digestible presentations
- Support finance in terms of total costs of risks, forecasts and budgets
Why You Would Want This Financial Risk Analyst role:
- Highly visible role; this role will work on highly visible projects that will directly impact the business
- Newly created role; opportunity to define and have ownership
- Lots of growth opportunities with the group and company as a whole
- Incredible hiring manager who will serve as a mentor; great team; fun, friendly culture
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72350 when responding to this ad.