Financial Reporting & Planning Analyst
Family owned company located south of Fort Wayne is looking for a Financial Reporting & Planning Analyst to join their finance team. The company is committed to a culture that attracts, motivates, inspires, and retains extraordinary people in an environment characterized by positive outlook, innovation, respect, integrity, and family values. They are looking for an Accounting professional with a good blend of accounting and analysis experience.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting & Planning Analyst:
• Review and refinement of forecast modeling and tools
• Assist senior level management in forecasting, variance analysis and performance reporting
• Collaborate with Marketing Director and Finance Director results of forecast models
• Analyze data, report variances, trends and improve profitability
Qualifications of the Financial Reporting & Planning Analyst:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Advanced Excel skills, detail oriented, think strategically, communicate effectively and present information to managers and corporate
Interested and qualified - Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year