Financial Reporting Manager: We are currently looking for a talented Financial Reporting Manager. The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for managing the preparation of our SEC filings, including the 10-Qs and 10-K, and coordination with our legal team with respect to the Proxy Statement and miscellaneous filings. This highly visible role will interact closely with the Accounting Department as well as all major functional leaders of the Company and senior executives. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter, a creative problem solver, with a strong desire to make an important contribution to the financial management of a dynamic and fast growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prepare the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K and manage the internal and external review for these documents
- Assist in preparation of quarterly earnings release
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to management team
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures and issues
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
- Create, implement and maintain comprehensive accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Participate in other projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.