ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a TOP Employer in the Madison seeking a Financial Reporting Manager. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture, a great deal of positive change. The company offers a Top 10% Benefits Package in the market (Ex. 401K + Pension Plan + Great Health). If you are looking to be a part of a great team and have the opportunity to learn and grow long-term, please apply right away. The team environment is strong, and it is a great time to be a part of something special.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
- Lead, develop, and mentor the team - Supervising a team of (4)
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Manage day to day activity of direct reports
- Create and develop presentations for Executive team and Board of Directors of your assigned areas of the business.
- Execute and manage the managers monthly reporting process - Create efficiencies and improve processes that are already in place
- Coordinate and manage process with business units contacts and group members
- Critically analyze business units’ assumptions and their impact on financial projections.
- Direct and review the analysis of Budgets and coordinate review with the business units.