Financial Reporting Manager
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statement package and related supporting schedules.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Prepare GAAP cash flow statement.
- Prepare supporting schedules for Form 10Q and Form 10K.
- Assist Director of Financial Reporting in preparation of Form 10Qs/10Ks
- Assist in maintaining current narratives for SOX.
- Communicate and work with external auditors and SOX consultants.
- Assist in technical accounting research.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Public company experience in a SEC financial reporting role.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- WDesk experience strongly preferred.
- Highly analytical.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.