Financial Reporting Manager
Our client, located in downtown Dallas is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager for a contract position.
Financial Reporting Manager Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update daily reporting for multiple entities
- Process improvement and management
- Prepare disclosures to financial statements as needed
- Ability to translate business requests into technology reporting requirements
- Apply new rev rec pronouncement as needed
- Prepare roll forward schedules as it relates to: equity, intangibles, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS of Financial Reporting Manager:
- 5-7 years of progressive Finance and Accounting experience
- Outstanding knowledge and demonstrated experience with Oracle R12 including tools, templates, and methods
- Extensive experience with Oracle FSG / Financial Reports
- Mass Allocations via FSG experience required
- Advanced working Excel knowledge
- Experience extracting data from multiple systems and manipulating as needed for variety of reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar. MBA preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
This position is available for immediate consideration. Please apply
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74375 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.