The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Manager with one of our large, national clients based in Atlanta, Georgia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Financial Reporting Manager will manage the timely completion of external audits related to the company, which includes all entities and retirement plans. The position will lead the preparation and filing process of federal, state, and other mandated requirements including, but not limited to, income tax returns. The position will oversee the preparation process of the enterprise-wide yearly and interim financial reporting packages including MD&A and other ad hoc analysis. In addition, the position will manage the year-end financial statement preparation process for all company retirement plans. The position will conduct technical accounting and tax research (UBIT), prepare white paper memos, serve as a technical and general accounting expert, and ensure consistent accounting and reporting across the company enterprise.
• Responsible for researching and resolving technical and general accounting matters for company enterprise as needed.
• Manage the timely completion of year-end audits for the enterprise and company retirement plans.
• Responsible for managing deadlines and deliverables associated with client assistance requests from external auditors, including the audited financial statements.
• Manage the timely and accurate completion of company retirement plan year-end financials.
• Responsible for managing deadline and deliverables associated with annual and interim tax filings
• Responsible for managing deadline and accuracy of other mandated filings
• Manage the preparation and filing process of the Form 990 and 990T for all related organizations of the company enterprise.
• Manage the timely and accurate completion of enterprise wide interim and year-end financial reporting packages, which include the MD&A, variance analysis, & disclosures.
• Supervise & train financial reporting staff.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Customer focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Decision quality - Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Action oriented - Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Optimizes work processes - Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Ensures accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Collaborates - Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Instills trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Advanced analytical, organizational, and computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Lawson knowledge desirable.
• Ability to direct, supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Experience in researching, concluding and documenting technical accounting and audit matters.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Knowledge and understanding of company organization structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
• Strong time management skill.
• bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance.
• 7+ years of accounting and/or finance experience including 3+ years of financial reporting and management experience.
• 3+ years public accounting preferred.
• CPA preferred.
• Not-for-profit accounting and/or auditing experience preferred.