We have an exciting Financial Reporting Analyst opportunity with a huge, multinational organization headquartered in Charlotte, NC! The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for generating, analyzing, and reporting monthly financial statements, assisting with special financial data analysis projects, and suggesting valuable and progressive process improvement ideas for the organization.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Direct Hire Salary: $65,000-70,000 (may consider $75,000 for the perfect fit)
Location: Charlotte, NC (Airport area)
Hours: Very flexible! 7-4, 8-5, 9-6, etc.
Job Summary: The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for generating, analyzing, and reporting monthly IFRS compliant financial statements to international offices and various internal stakeholders, as well as participating in accounting and financial data analysis special projects. This person will identify and implement process improvement initiatives within the Accounting departments.
- Prepare a monthly summary financial package as well as a full set of statements utilizing IFRS standards
- Own the completion of governmental surveys related to the business; monthly quarterly and annual surveys
- Responsible for generating mid-year and year-end deliverables; including accounting, audit, internal and external ad-hoc requests
- Facilitate the consolidation of SAP's accounting/financial data to report into the company's HFM reporting application
- Maintain the SAP to HFM mappings, reflecting all monthly master data changes made in SAP
- Analyze monthly results for various international locations for accuracy, including tie-outs, reconciliations and supplemental detail schedules
- Assist in answering questions as needed related to account variances, balance sheet movements and other ad-hoc items.
- Assist in the presentation of financial data/team metrics utilizing data visualization techniques and software
- Participate in project initiatives related to financial data integrity, analysis and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Accounting
- 0-3 years of General Ledger Accounting Experience
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups), PowerPoint, MS Access
- Experience with data visualization and data analysis reporting highly desired
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA preferred
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Category Code: JN001, JN005