The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst with one of our clients in Atlanta, Georgia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will assist in coordinating the timely completion of external audits related to the company and its affiliates and its Retirement Plans. This position will prepare all federal, state and other mandated compliance filings including, but not limited to, tax returns and statutory filings. This position will assist in the preparation of the annual and interim financial reporting packages including MD&A and other ad hoc analysis. This position will be responsible for conducting technical accounting and tax research, preparing white paper memos, serving as a technical and general accounting resource and ensuring consistent accounting and reporting across the Society.
• Responsible for technical research and resolution of accounting matters for the Society as needed including documentation of conclusion.
• Responsible for the preparation and coordination of deliverables associated with client assistance requests from external auditors.
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of interim and year-end financial reporting packages including the MD&A, variance analysis, & disclosures.
• Responsible for the preparation and coordination of deliverables associated with annual and interim federal, state and local tax filings
• Assist the preparation and filing of statutory compliance reports including but not limited to CGA and debt compliance.
• Responsible for the timely completion of the financial statements, Form 5500, and year-end audits for the affiliate’s Retirement Plans
• Responsible for the preparation and coordination of Form 990 and the supporting schedules for the Society.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Customer focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Decision quality - Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Action oriented - Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Optimizes work processes - Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Ensures accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Collaborates - Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Instills trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance required;
• 4+ years of accounting and/or finance experience.
• 2+ years public accounting preferred.
• Not-for-profit accounting and/or auditing experience preferred.
• CPA preferred;