Financial Reporting Analyst (SK15088)
Our client is a leading professional association that is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team. There is a significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, flexible work schedule and great benefits. They pride themselves on being able to provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will perform a wide variety of duties including working with the program managers on ad hoc analysis, general accounting, and working with the auditors. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Financial Reporting Analyst will prepare financial statements for the organization and its subsidiaries.
• Prepare monthly financial reports and coordinate the monthly close functions accordingly.
• Prepare general ledger account reconciliations, journal entries, bank reconciliations, and inter-company invoices.
• Review customer, vendor, operating and other contractual agreements and invoices.
• Coordinate annual audit with outside auditors.
• Manage the tax and claims assessment filings for the company.
• The Financial Reporting Analyst will assist with other various duties as needed.