Financial Reporting Analyst (BC28734)
Our client is a leading technology company that is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, flexible schedule and great benefits. They pride themselves on being able to provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be involved with preparing financial statements required for external and internal reporting. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Financial Reporting Analyst will conduct analysis of financials with respect to various reporting agencies and third-parties.
• Review and analyze financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
• Oversee all SEC external reporting requirements, including preparation and filing of Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, Proxy Statement and other periodic governmental reports.
• Collaborate with other finance departments to ensure timely and accurate completion of reporting activities, including direct communication with senior leadership.
• Prepare ledger entries and perform account reconciliations for financial audit purposes.
• Provide financial support for management discussion, external reporting and other analytical functions.
• Maintain compliance with all internal control procedures surrounding financial reporting, including preparation of documentation to support financial disclosures.
• Assist in the documentation and maintenance of the company’s accounting policies and procedures.
• The Financial Reporting Analyst will perform other duties as needed.