HIRING: Financial Reporting Accountant.
Successful and rapidly growing global Twin Cities based company is seeking to hire a key Senior Accountant External Reporting to directly support the Manager and Director of Financial Reporting in the preparation of the company’s SEC filings (10K & 10Q, 8K, MD&A and other related financial reports). This is a newly created role is being added due to continued growth of the department. Additionally, the Senior Accountant SEC Reporting will be in highly visible role offering strong growth opportunity with a global industry leader.
Title: Senior Accountant External Reporting
Salary: $80,000 to $95,000
- Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant External Reporting will include the preparation and filing of various SEC reports including earnings releases, proxy statements, and prospectus supplements.
- Preparing quarterly packages for Senior Management.
- Analyzing and documenting internal controls related to financial reporting.
- Preparing XBRL filings to the SEC utilizing Edgar.
- Assisting with the implementation of new technical accounting policies.
- Supporting the identification of opportunities for automation enhancements.
- Performing special projects as needed.