Project Financial Analyst
Location: Salisbury, NC (40 mins from Uptown Charlotte, 30 minutes from Northlake)
Duration: 12+ month contract with high potential for extension and possibly converting permanent!
Hours: 8-5, 5:30-5:30 M-F, flexible – 40 hours a week with rare overtime
Benefits: CRG offers 2 awesome health insurance plans through United Healthcare, as well as 401K, disability, and a $30K life insurance plan!
- Directly assist Project Managers tracking the financial progress of a variety of projects.
- Create complex Excel templates, collect data and investigate variances to explain.
- Post basic accruals, research charges, approve expenses, and ensure that project billings are accurate.
- Create purchase orders for contracts.
- Create project financial summary Excel reports for leadership team.
- Post actual financial data into Excel spreadsheet
- 4+ years of experience working with PM’s and managing the financials of capital projects
- Experience posting accruals and understanding capital vs, operating expenses and US GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, data connections, vlookup, complex formulas and connecting spreadsheets.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with assigned PMs to review budgeted expenses vs actual expenses.
- Good organizational skills with ability to support multiple projects and work with project managers
- Good planning skills and able to coordinate work efforts with PM’s to meet financial deadlines.
- Ability to create management financial summaries
Category Code: JN001, JN005