ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is an international industry leader and due to growth they are looking to fill a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role. This opportunity boasts a great team environment, strong mentor-ship/ upward mobility, and great company stability as the #1 provider in the their industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER:
- The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- The Financial Planning and Analysis Manger will perform data manipulation by taking information from a variety of different sources and consolidating to create analysis reports
- Interact closely with leadership in operations and productions to obtain information to create key performance indicators (KPI) and coordinate with leadership to drive the business forward.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Coordinate closely with the Controller to perform the financial analysis of the prepared financial reports.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.