CSI is actively seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a position with our client located in the Grand Rapids, MI area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a technology-enabled services organization that improves financial outcomes for hospitals by enhancing the patient experience and expanding their access to healthcare, team!
Location: Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Pay: $60K+ based on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm with flexibility as needed.
Duration: Direct Hire
The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for managing processes related to financial forecast, annual budgeting process and operating plan. The candidate will provide strategic support to senior management including board and financial presentations, analyzing results and providing financial insight to support business decision making.
- BS or BA in Finance or equivalent experience.
- Possess strong communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- 7 years of financial reporting Healthcare services, revenue cycle management and/or managed care experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally, as well as to interact in a professional manner with colleagues, patients, public, and client’s staff members
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Project, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to import / export and interface large data files.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Self-directed team player.
- Working knowledge of healthcare organization, metrics, financial accounting and database applications.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data and testing conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and budgeting process
- Assist in developing and managing a quarterly forecast
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, SG&A expenses, and capital expenditures
- Develops tools to identify and forecast financial results based on a detailed review of operational metrics.
- Identifying and analyzing unexpected variances to forecast and budget
- Support the Financial Planning and Analysis team in developing financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and provide pricing analysis and recommendation.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Perform/manage ad hoc reports, analysis, and projects as required by senior management
- Other duties as assigned.
For additional information, please apply!