Aston Carter is looking for qualified candidates to fill a role with a Global Financial Services company in the St Louis area.
- Prepares annual budget and quarterly forecasts as well as supporting overall planning support
- Provides insights and recommendations on financials and manages opportunities & risks
- Embodies leading beyond finance by partnering with regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities
- Assists with strategy and process improvements related to budgeting, forecasting, systems and other key areas to ensure alignment with market objectives; proactively identifies ways to improve processes and executes agreed upon improvements
- Oracle and Hyperion software experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Financial Services Industry experience is a plus
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.