Our client is a well-established and growing Fort Wayne company with great benefits and company culture. They are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to build strong, effective and efficient processes and procedures for financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will interact with various business partners, have strong technical skills and experience with consolidations and FP&A.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager:
• Analytical review and assessment of monthly results
• Develop policies and procedures related to budgeting and forecasting
• Consolidate reports and present to executive team
• Continued review of data and reporting on trends
• Create scenario reviews and implement forecasting process