Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Compensation: $150000.00 to $175000.00 yearly
NYC SaaS company is seeking to fill a position on the Corporate FP& A team. The FP& A Manager will be responsible for all facets of corporate and consolidated financial planning and analysis. In this role, She/He will gain invaluable experience with visibility into the company’s business & operations and have a large impact within a growing Finance organization. She/He will drive high-impact strategic and operational initiatives, deliver business analytics and insights, and facilitate the growth of our financial & business planning processes to support an increasingly complex ecosystem. She/he will also contribute meaningfully to financial reporting and forecasting, including the development of annual operating budgets and multi-year plans, and support ad hoc projects with opportunities for broad cross-functional interactions.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results for the financial statements, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances.
- Contribute meaningfully to quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with all stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, and preparing relevant deliverables.
- Assist with management and Board business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests.
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Creating tools, processes, and methodologies. Lead and support ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Systems, and other parts of the organization.