Perks of the Financial Planning Analysis Manager role:
• Annual bonus
• Strong medical benefit package
• 25 days of vacation
• 401-K with match
Why take a Financial Planning Analysis Manager role with this company?
• Exposure to multiple business units
• A key part of the finance team
• Opportunity to work domestically and internationally
• Ability to grow within the department and/or move to other areas of the organization
• The company has been in business for over 60 years!
What the Financial Planning Analysis Manager will do
• Liaise with Department Chairs to establish and monitor performance against goals and key performance indicators, including utilization, leverage, realization, revenue and profitability.
• Responsible for management reporting including monthly reporting to Departmental leadership and quarterly presentations to Executive leadership.
• Liaise with Pricing and Business Development to support the preparation of fee proposals
• Utilize dashboards, canned reports, and ad hoc reporting systems to develop and maintain an understanding of the financial and business development environment within assigned Departments.
• Monitor Departmental inventory aging (WIP and A/R), timekeeping and invoicing hygiene, and collections. Identify and escalate problems. Assist with past due and year-end collection efforts.
• Develop matter budgets and monitor execution against budgets.
• Regularly produce reports to keep the firm apprised of various business pricing activities.
What the company needs in a Financial Planning Analysis Manager:
• Five years of experience at progressing levels in business operations, managerial administration, or financial planning and analysis.
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field. MBA required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a driven, self-motivated individual, capable of working with little to no guidance, yet also comfortable working in collaborative team settings.
• Solid understanding of the financial and operational aspects of a large business.
• Must exhibit professionalism in liaising with senior management
• Display good instincts and strong decision-making skills, including the ability to understand complex situations, effectively analyze options and recommend sound courses of action.
• Must be able to appropriately prioritize workload and delegate as needed.
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong editing/proofreading capabilities.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.