Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - 100% REMOTE
About the firm:
- Our client is an Ecommerce business that sells home goods directly to consumer.
- The firm has experienced massive growth over the past several years and have no plans on slowing down.
- They are Private Equity backed and have plans to expand their US Operations over to Canada, Europe and Asia.
- They are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for their growing team
- This role will be reporting directly to the Director of FP&A as well as CFO and will also have visibility to the top Executives in the organization
- The growth potential in this role is limitless. They are committed to growing their future leaders in this role and offer mentorship and other means to do so
- The firm is headquartered in New York with locations in New Jersey, Atlanta, California and more. This role will be 100% remote with travel to NYC once a year for annual meetings
- They offer a competitive salary along with a generous bonus package, 100% match on 401k where you would be vested from day one, excellent benefits, time off, free lunches and more!
- Culture is important to them. Their staff is comprised of all various backgrounds and they enjoy doing team building activities such as mystery game night!
Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager will include:
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management and board reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning.
- Provide board and executives with clear, actionable insights to reveal growth opportunities, manage risks, and synthesize and present findings at regular reviews with executive stakeholders.
- Work on the firm's annual budget process by working with the organization's leadership to incorporate nuances of the current operating environment and critical strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to track key performance indicators and monitor business performance on a real-time and weekly basis.
- Provide management with insights into underlying drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with the leadership team to build the financial infrastructure necessary to support the company's current and future business requirements.
- Use systems solutions and BI tools to streamline reporting and automate internal processes.
Qualifications they would like to see in their future FP&A Manager…
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Financial Analysis role, ideally with a Ecommerce or technology company.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Experience working with large data sets, developing business insights from raw data, and financial modeling
- Experience with various software systems such as Power BI, Hyperion or other financial planning tools; advanced Excel skills are required
If you are interested in this role and discussing confidentially, please submit your resume to Lisa Pantoja at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]