About The Company
Our client is a privately-owned consumer goods leader who are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis to join their corporate team. This company has been awarded as a 'Best Place to Work' multiple years running. Join an exiting team with a household name here in San Antonio. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a large recognized company.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial management, cost accounting and working with system policies and procedure.
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts