Are you interested in Fintech and hoping to grow a career in Mortgage? Our client is actively hiring for entry level professionals (yes, multiple openings) with 1-2 years of experience working in a professional office environment. This role is part of the expanding corporate headquarters team in Charlotte, NC. This role will set you up with THE best training, and position you to explore multiple career opportunities in financial services!
Job Title: Mortgage Specialist
Starting Pay rate: $15 - 16 hourly
Target Audience: Early career 'up-and-comers'
Who is CSI Financial's Client?
Founded over a decade ago, our Client is a fully-licensed agency and non-agency subservicer for commercial banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and hedge funds. The Charlotte, NC based company currently services over $75 billion worth of mortgage assets, which are comprised of its own assets and loans subserviced for many other investor types nationwide.
Industry: Mortgage Servicing, Fintech, Financial management
Location: Charlotte, NC
CSI Financial is working closing with a rapidly growing Financial Services & Fintech company in Charlotte, NC. Our client is passionate about it’s people, providing elite customer engagements across all departments. They prioritize internal morale and employee engagement as the focal point within it’s organization. They are actively engaged in community affairs and put customer satisfaction at the forefront of their mission. This is an entry-level opportunity for a trainable professional who is interested in growing a career in Fintech and Mortgage industry!
- ‘How can I help you?’ mentality and attitude
- Client satisfaction is at the forefront of the company’s mission. Embodying a positive attitude and demeanor when speaking to internal and external stakeholders and is a MUST
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year accredited College or Technical school
- Minimum of 1-year Experience in a profession office or corporate environment
- Proven ability to work under deadlines and proper prioritization
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to quickly adapt and apply new technology & software
- True interest in a career within mortgage, banking, fintech, financial services
- 1-2 years working with a mortgage lending company, financial services, banking, fintech
- General knowledge of mortgage industry
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Communications, Business Administration, Social Sciences
- Standard 40 working hours with some flexibility variances between 7:30am – 7:00pm
- Self-starter that can proactively manage projects and multiple priorities
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously with minimal supervision on broadly defined assignments
- Operate with tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Desire to start on the ground floor of an exciting company and develop into senior positions with training and experience
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to help other/teammates around you
- Go above the call of duty
- Desire to adapt to new technology/software
For a quicker response... Qualified candidates or referrals should email Resume, Phone #, and (3) dates & times to speak with CSI Financial Recruiter.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Subject: CLT early career up-and-comer