If you're an Accounting/Finance professional with a drive for purpose behind all that number crunching, this is the job for you!
This position works with clients who are physically and or mentally disabled, so a balance of sensitivity along with Financial and Accounting skills is a must.
This person will be responsible for a case load of clients, handling all planning and decision making for each. Beautiful office in the heart of DT Seattle!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MANAGER:
- Manage case load of approx. 40 clients
- Handle all financial matters including budgeting and annual review
- Oversee and manage care team for each individual client
- Daily in-person interaction with clients
- 1-5 court appearances per month
- Collect and consolidate information required for filing taxes
- Monitor and facilitate payment of fees and costs related to services