Financial Data Analyst
Our client, an international manufacturing company located in North Atlanta, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst. This is a great opportunity in a dynamic and exciting environment working for a widely recognized industry leader. Great benefits and a competitive salary.
- Research and assess large data sets
- Maintain and establish integrity of the data
- Communicate cross functionally - work with internal and external customers
- Own the customer master data; input, update, research and correct data
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree is required; Finance degree is highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a data analyst or finance analyst role in a corporate environment
- Must have experience working with large data sets; data manipulation and data mining required
- Customer service oriented with an outgoing, energetic personality; team player
- Intermediate Excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables
- Technically savvy with exposure to various ERPs and reporting tools is highly preferred.
- Experience with BI or BW reporting tools highly preferred; Hyperion, TM1 also preferred
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72236 when responding to this ad.