(Finance and Accounting Management)
Financial Controllers—are you ready to take the next step in your career with a global organization that will both challenge and truly value your talent? Join our team at Creative Financial Staffing! As one of the world’s largest privately-owned accounting and financial staffing companies, we have established numerous offices in the United States and the Caribbean, since our founding in 1994. Our rigorous screening translates to major employers relying on us to staff crucial positions ranging from CFOs to accounting clerks.
Here at CFS, we understand the requirements of our clients and we have the resources to provide them with exceptional talent. Our client’s satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we do is the absolute best.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual like you to serve as a Financial Controller. We will assign a dedicated recruiter who will get to know you, learn about your skills, your goals and your preferences, and then match you with just the right assignments with just the right companies, which provides you with limitless potential for success. This is a great opportunity to further develop your executive career. You have the talent, drive and expertise—we have the right connections. Together, we can help you to build a better career. Contact us today!
As a Financial Controller, you will play a key role directing and managing our client’s Accounting Department. This will involve, leading a multi-function team and maximizing return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Specific duties in this managerial role include:
• Performing general ledger accounting tasks such as recording reoccurring journal entries and generating journal entries for standard accruals
• Handling month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities
• Guiding financial decisions establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Monitoring and confirming financial condition, conducting audits and providing information to external auditors
• Preparing budgets establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data as well as recommending plans
• Achieving budget objectives, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local tax requirements
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge, attending educational workshops
• Protecting operations keeping financial information and plans confidential
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
• Contributing to team effort and accomplishing related results as needed
• Performing additional duties as requested
Financial Controller (Finance and Accounting Management)
Build a rewarding long-term career with us at CFS—when we knock, doors open.