We have partnered with a highly-respected Twin Cities real estate developer/management company who is growing and is looking to add a talented Controller to their high-performing team. If you are a degreed accountnt with accounting/financial leadership experience within the real estate development and property management industry, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for overseeing the company’s overall financial/accounting operations while ensuring that the control structures and financial systems are in place. The Corporate Controller will have the opportunity to work closely and collaboratively with a variety of business leaders across the organization.
- Lead, develop, and grow a team of highly talented professionals
- Manage existing department policies/procedures while proactively making continuous improvements
- Responsible for all areas of accounting including but not limited to audits, taxes, closing monthly books, consolidation of internal subsidiaries, insurance, etc.
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting department
- Responsible for the chart of accountants, GL and all transactions
- Develop effective systems and processes that will contribute to streamlining the financial reporting process while enabling productivity and increasing compliance
- Coordinate clear and effective communication with internal and external auditors, senior management, and the Board of Directors