Our company is hiring for a Financial Consultant to support our client in the Atlanta (Buckhead) area. This global company is looking for a strong consultant with a hybrid accounting and finance background. This Finance Consultant will have a strong reporting (external and internal), accounting (GAAP) and FP&A background. The ideal candidate will be a team player, able to work with little direction and possess strong critical thinking skills. Consultant is needed for 3 months with the potential to be extended.
Responsibilities of Financial Consultant
- Monthly financial reviews
- Consolidated reporting
- Review 10K and 10Q to provide feedback to the SEC reporting team
- Supply files to the SEC reporting team
- Press release reporting in Workiva
- Provide reporting to auditors
- Collect matrix data for the board
- Book adjusted tax expenses
Requirements of Financial Consultant:
- 7 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Bachelors degree required
- Previous experience in an external reporting function
- Strong background in financial reporting
- Strong understanding and experience in US GAAP
- Hyperion is required
- Oracle and Workiva (W-Desk) are HIGHLY PREFERRED
This is an immediate need for a Financial Consultant with a blend of financial reporting and Accounting. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67619 when responding to this ad.