Brooklyn, NY & Queens, NY
The Financial Consultant must be able to successfully sell non-deposit investment products within a bank environment. The Candidate is expected to meet production goals which will be reviewed on a monthly and on-going basis. The position requires a person who is highly motivated and sales driven. Candidate must be service oriented and able to work well with branch employees and bank customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Branch Manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch, ensuring operational functions are being properly performed by staff in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls of Bank.
- Meet or exceed sales goals, conduct branch sales meetings, conduct training of branch employees, meet daily with potential customers, establish and maintain high standards of customer service and be able to communicate investment concepts.
- Attend ongoing sales and product training, maintain active working relationships with branch personnel.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess current NYS Life, Accident & Health license, Finra Series 6 or 7, 65, 63.
- Minimum two years sales experience as a financial consultant, banking experience preferred, excellent time management and communication skills required, self-motivated with ability to work independently.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.