Financial Close Process Manager (KH27502)
Our client is an industry leading company and a highly desirable place to work. They are currently looking for a Financial Close Process Manager to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, flexible schedule, excellent benefits, great amenities, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. They pride themselves on promoting from within.
The Financial Close Process Manager will be very involved with managing the close process and reconciliations. Responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- The Financial Close Process Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information including timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with GAAP requirements.
- Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
- Supervise the preparation of the journal entries for the monthly trial balance and monthly account reconciliations.
- Establish annual business plans and forecasting and assist with preparing the annual budget.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
- Provide leadership and develop staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and establishing performance and development plans.
- The Financial Close Process Manager will perform other duties as needed.