The CSI Companies is seeking qualified, dedicated candidates with a passion for investigating financial insurance claims in the Medical field.
A large client in Jacksonville is hiring Financial Claims Investigators to provide high quality operational support to both external and internal customers via: telephone and video chat.
Candidates will receive and respond to billing inquiries and internal support requests via all channels. Furthermore, the candidate will be required to make calls to support the organizations operations.
Candidates, in addition to handling billing inquiries calls, will be required to provide operational support with scheduling, product delivery, invoicing/billing and mail functions.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferable; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Familiarity with Medical and Insurance Terminology preferred but not required.
- Resolve billing discrepancies and apply payments.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Create invoices and send out via mail/email as necessary.
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and other requests from customers and internal business partners.
- Interact with clients and internal business partners.
- Perform order entry into Claim System.
- Using a predetermined script and checklist, conduct telephonic or video interviews to gather financial information with medical providers.
- Use a proprietary internal case management system to input customer billing information and schedule service appointments.
- Troubleshoot problems, identify root cause of issues and use tools appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- Follow escalation protocol for unresolved billing issues which include continual coaching and mentoring to ensure proper escalation follow up.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of issues.
- Provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced team members, when appropriate.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Present a professional image
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- First class level of detail and high quality of work output
- Consistently exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency and follow-up
- Ability to prioritize and achieve goals as set by management
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach when working with other associates within the organization
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills
- Focus on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintaining confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keep emotions under control; Remain open to others’ idea and tries new things.