About the Company and Opportunity:
• Work for a company that is becoming one of the largest in their industry
• This Financial Analyst position is a newly created role reporting to the Accounting Director
• Fast-track opportunity for growth
• The company is known for giving back to the community
• Dynamic and visionary company looking for Financial Analyst that wants to grow
• Strong compensation and benefits
• Glassdoor reviews:
• 'Great company culture and people'
• 'Growing fast, and keeping the culture intact'
• 'Great company to work for and grow with'
• If you are looking to be in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this could be the Financial Analyst opportunity for you!
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
• The Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
• Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
• Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• The Financial Analyst will be in charge of direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
• Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience with budgeting/forecasting, and presenting findings to upper management