Our client, located in Nashville is seekinga Financial analyst to support their Healthcare technology organization on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to gain experience and grow.
Responsibilities of Financial Analyst include:
- Develop and maintain financial models and templates used for planning for forecasting
- Report and analyze Business performance and results against YoY, budget, forecast, and planning results
- Distribute monthly and quarterly customer and revenue reports
- Support FP&A as needed with first line of questions and support
Requirements of Financial Analyst include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance and analysis
- Advanced Excel experience
- Access experience
- 2 years of Financial Modeling
- TM1 is highly preferred
This is an immediate need. Please apply for consideration!!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66964 when responding to this ad.