- Calculate and analyze of taxes demand accurate, timely and knowledgeable understanding of processes
- Work closely with managers in providing high quality work products, excellent customer service, attending client meetings, conducting data collection, preparing/creating reports, completing analysis, formulating information and assisting with the mentoring, training and development of less experienced financial analysts
- Work with the database administration team assisting with management of the proprietary software utilized by the Group
- Knowledge of MS SQL is preferred
- The selected individual will also work with the consulting staff to research, analyze and draft special project reports
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.