Our client is searching for a new Financial Analyst to add to their team!
The Financial Analyst is responsible for monitoring cost accounting procedures; manage cost systems and methods for the Company. Develop quotes and pricing information for Sales and R & D Departments.
FINANCIAL ANALYST ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The Financial Analyst will be planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories