Our client, a leading specialty manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. The role is located in Greenville, OH. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to the Dayton/Greenville area.
In this role, you will be the primary resource responsible for Financial Reporting and Analysis for 2 different plants. The role reports to a regional Controller.
- Create and enter Journal Entries
- Prepare Account Reconciliations
- Submit Annual Manufacturing Surveys
- Tracking of Fixed Assets/Capital Spending/Construction in Process
- Support of Month-end Close and Reporting
- Analysis of Plant Performance and Expense Analysis
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Forecast
- Assist with Yearly External Audit Process
- Assist in controlling Fixed Assets and participate in Fixed Asset Audit
- Audit Physical Inventories
- Support data gathering for maintaining standard cost system
- Assist in inventory control and the cycle count program
- Work on Special Projects as requested