Our client is a growing successful Fort Wayne company and loves to promote from within! The Financial Analyst will research and analyze financial information to help the organization make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. The Financial Analyst will directly engage with application specialists, product manager/owners, sales, finance and end-users to design, transform, and develop data architectures that meet the evolving needs of the organization. The Financial Analyst will have a key role in implementing business intelligence systems and applications. The primary focus for this role is implement and maintain a data dashboard that allows for quick and actionable access to the primary KPI’s of our organization.
Essential Functions of the Financial Analyst:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account organizational goals
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Develop financial models, conduct bench-marking and process analysis
- Identify trends, advise management and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Assist with month-end closings and help prepare monthly reporting package
- Research and resolve business unit inquiries
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
• Assist in implementing long-term strategic goals for BI database usage
• Conduct research and make recommendations on database protocols, and standards.
• Develop automated database applications/reports, where necessary.
• Help support issues within companies EHR systems.
- Maintain and develop various financial models used in Management decision making and planning
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the organization/departments performance against historical, budgeted, and forecasted to facilitate decision-making by management
- Any other task that may be assigned by the CFO or Director of Finance