The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Financial Analyst with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• General accounting skills and knowledge of GAAP
• Systems aptitude and proficiency in Excel, Access, and financial software
• Skilled in data mining and working with large volumes of data
• Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, organized, and results oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, constantly changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communications
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently (self-starter, self-directed), and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to work well with external and internal customers
• Positive attitude, self-confident, competent with a strong team orientation and superb relationship building skills
• Professional and personal integrity beyond approach
• Can do/will do attitude with the ability and willingness to work flexible hours and commitment to do what it takes to get the job done
• Strong attention to detail with large numbers and complex data sets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
• A strong understanding of accrual accounting and its impacts on monthly financial results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• Management of staff or leading teams or projects to success.
• Five to nine years of relevant professional experience.
• Intermediate to Advance experience with MS Excel.
• MBA or advanced degree a plus.
• (CPA Not Required) CPA designation or actively pursuing certification is a plus.
- Lead a team of analysts in preparing the calculation and recording of monthly revenue accruals for Retail and Mobility line of business sectors as well as the related premium gross up accrual.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Supervisor to ensure clients are properly and timely invoiced and that those amounts are collected within their net terms.
- Manage and approve the preparation and processing of payments to various clients needed to settle discounts, volume incentive rebates, and marketing reimbursements for the current month, quarter or year.
- Prepare or review and approve required journal entries and account reconciliations during monthly close cycles and assist in the compilation and presentation of the month end reporting of revenue information.
- Provide input on contract amendments, and financial aspects of program issues that arise as well as budget and forecast input to the FP&A organization.
- Responsible for monthly compilation of in-depth revenue variance analysis for each client in the retail line of business.
- Record month end Retail Accruals
- Record month end Retail Premium and Gross up Obligor Activity
- Lead EOM Close Meetings (Day 1 Close, Day 2 Close, Retail Knowledge Share)
- Record and Reconcile Mobility ESC Activity
- Reconcile Retail Balance sheet accounts
- Record ST Deferrals for Revenue/Premiums/DAC
- Compile Retail Audit Documentation request for PWC
- Post Staff's Journal Entries
- Approve Staff's Balance Sheet Recs
- Approve all Retail PMRs
- Reconcile Month end accruals to Actuals that post mid month
- Coordinate with FP&A on any major Forecast items