Our client is seeking a Workday Financial Analyst to join their team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
The Analyst will work with the Lead Analyst during a limited-term operations system migration project. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes, protocols, and procedures, and ideally, will have experience with the Workday application. This position will be joining a team of seven Analysts dedicated to the operations system project and will support the Financial modules within Workday. Preference will be shown to those with ERP exposure and/or those with systems migration experience. This role will serve as an application Subject Matter Expert and help guide end-users on how best to configure the system for our organization.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Work closely with end-users and Subject Matter Experts to review existing business processes. Identify improvements and opportunities for efficiency where possible.
- Elicit and analyze requirements from end-users. Transform requirements into new and updated existing business processes, ensuring alignment with designed configuration of our selected ERP applications.
- Document technical solutions in user friendly language that combines needed business information with functional technical writing.
- Communicate frequently, effectively and professionally with internal and external customers and vendors.