Why take a Financial Analyst opportunity with this company?
• With a large and growing finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department
• The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
What the Financial Analyst will do…
- The Senior Financial Analyst will conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- The Financial Analyst will be in charge of direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.