ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, located in Milford, CT is a leading entertainment company seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. This organization has multiple locations across the US and only plans on expanding! The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and fun perks such as Summer Friday's, group outings, and team building activities!
The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting or finance, 2+ years experience, and a motivated attitude for advancement.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts