The Intersect Group is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join an industry-leading international manufacturing company north of Atlanta to join their team. You will own the budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the largest division and perform routine and ad hoc financial reporting, monitor KPIs, and present to key leadership. This is a high-visibility role with a clear path of advancement! Great company culture with work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Coordinate annual and quarterly budgeting process
- Perform routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis on sales, profitability, marketing expenses, etc.
- Perform ongoing metric reporting to present to key leadership
- Assist with the preparation of annual business plan and financial forecasting
- Collaborate interdepartmentally and act as key liaison between Corporate and Manufacturing Accounting
Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
- BA in Accounting strongly preferred (will also consider Finance or General Business degree)
- 3+ years of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis experience
- TM1 experience strongly preferred; ability to query required
- Large company experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, takes initiative, and asks the right questions
For immediate consideration, please send resume TODAY!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73439 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.