ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing and distribution company seeking a Financial Analyst. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
- Stable and consistently growing for over 85 years.
- Centralizing Accounting and Finance operation to the central Ohio area.
- Someone that is both ambitious and desires to be an integral part of an exciting phase in the company’s history.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- The Financial Analyst will develop a thorough understanding of all finance, accounting, and back-office activities.
- The Financial Analyst will participate in the month end close and financial reporting process.
- Ensure that reconciliations and financial statements are accurate and on schedule.
- The Financial Analyst will identify and implement process improvements where possible.
- Work with all levels of the organization.
- Work with members of the finance team and others in the division to implement and track margin improvement initiatives.