Our client is a leading technology related organization looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team. This company is a TOP Rated employer in the Greater Madison area. Competitive Compensation and Top 10% Benefits Package offered in the whole area! Great opportunity for advancement.
Why you Should Consider this Company:
- Large Manufacturing team - Opportunity to Advance
- One of the Top Rated Places to Work - Great Office Environment
- Strong Leadership - Long tenure!
- Amazing Benefits
- Great Family Friendly Culture
- You will be considered a 'Go-To' in your area
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to provide analytical support to operations across the organization to help drive in business related decisions. You will participate in the annual Budgeting & Forecasting process. You will support the revenue generating area's of the business.
Job Duties Performed by Financial Analyst:
- You will work to assist a business partner of finance which oversees an entire area of the business
- You will work within corporate cash flow analysis
- Work cross functionally across operations to assist with budgeting/forecasting questions
- Prepare financial reports comparing Actuals versus Budget
- Partake in preparing any process improvements
Specific requirements for this Financial Analyst position include:
- 2+ years of Financial Analysis experience or related
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Keywords: Public Accounting, CPA, Audit, Analytical, Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Analyst