ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Medical Manufacturing company seeking a Financial Analyst. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, and action
- As the Financial Analyst you will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- The Financial Analyst valuate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trending future requirements, and operating forecasts