The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Financial Analyst (Contract) with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Analyst, Customer Solutions FP&A will fill a key role within the Finance organization. This position will have primary responsibility for critical financial analysis for our Retail line of business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, deep knowledge of financial analysis tools and techniques and critical thinking proficiency. The candidate must be able to balance the demands of a rapidly growing, complex entrepreneurial environment where ingenuity, rather than precedence, drives how things should be done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, maintain, and improve financial models
• Participate in the Retail portion of the Month End Close
• Work with Operations to obtain key metrics for monthly forecast
• A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
• 1 to 3 years of related business experience with demonstrated progression of responsibility or position.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance.
• Strong Excel financial modeling skills are critical
• Intermediate to advanced technical skill, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Hyperion Essbase is desirable but not required
• A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
• An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straightforward personality and executive presence
• Deep intellectual curiosity to learn business and financial drivers
• Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
• Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills