ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
CFS is engaged with a well known organization near La Crosse. Looking to add a Financial Analyst. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company is experiencing record growth and looking to build their dream team.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE ORGANIZATION:
• Ability to have career development opportunities
• Competitive Benefits Package; Including strong 401K Match, Great PTO Pension!
• A highly visible role working with all levels of the organization
• Great working environment; Casual/Family Oriented Culture
• State of the Art facilities!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
• Budgeting Forecasting - Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports / Monthly Financials
• Supplying Scenario based Ad-Hoc support for Finance Manager
• Gathering Data and creating reports to be analyzed by Finance Manager
• Variance Analysis
• Aiding in any Cost Analysis related functions to include development of costs; ensuring costs are entered correctly
• Help assist in the migration/implementation to SAP
• Implementation of cost saving initiatives by supporting manufacturing operations
• Prepare Month-End Journal Entries and Financial Statements at Month-End Close
If you're a motivated; driven Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst seeking an opportunity to be heavily involved with operations and enjoy math, statistics, and working with numerous systems. Apply right away.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
• Corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Bachelors degree in Finance; or Business with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
• Two plus years of accounting and/or reporting experience; preferably in a manufacturing setting
• Two plus years using a large ERP System; Preferably SAP, JD Edwards, or Oracle
Keywords: Finance, Financial Analyst, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting, Accounting, MBA, Cost Analysis, Cost Accounting, Senior Financial Analyst