CSI Companies is searching for two Financial Analyst for six month contract assignments for one of its large clients in the Atlanta area. Responsibilities include providing temporary supplemental support to the EIS Finance organization due to current demand levels and resource constraints. Responsibilities will include, but not limited too, include: standard financial reporting, adhoc reporting, analysis and data gathering, assist with forecast and plan transfer processes, assist with financial review of 3rd party sourcing requests.
'Responsibilities will include, but not limited too, include:
- Standard financial reporting
- Adhoc reporting, analysis and data gathering
- Assist with forecast and plan transfer processes
- Assist with financial review of 3rd party sourcing requests
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Verbal communication skills and ability to understand and communicate complex financial concepts to key clients in a concise and useful manner.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Hyperion Essbase, and PowerPoint skills
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
• Ability to take direction and then independently complete task while considering broader implications or necessary additional analysis
• Manage competing priorities, solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
• Work well with others in a dynamic, team-oriented environment