The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Financial Analyst for our client located in the Charlotte, NC area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 9:30 am - 6 pm
Performs accounting finance or treasury functions. Responsible for general understanding of related finance or operational systems.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for PEO organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses projections reports and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly quarterly and annual reports and ensures that financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Assists with development implementation and maintenance of appropriate accounting and internal controls.
- Works with other departments in the timing and quality of accounting or finance work to ensure financials are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Assists with projects by updating or giving recommendations on procedural changes and systems implementations.
- Responsible for the documentation of internal and/or operational procedures as it relates to financial information.
- Verifiable High School diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience.