About the Company:
Our client is a leading service organization in the Chemical Manufacturing market; they are looking to hire a Financial Analyst. With a large global company and smaller local accounting team, there is significant opportunity to make an impact on the business and even gain job experience in private equity. The company boasts long term employee retention, team-oriented work culture, and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. Joining this organization as a Financial Analyst will provide you with opportunities for continued education and exposure to learning the complexities of the manufacturing process.
The client is currently in search of a Financial Analyst to focus on reporting, forecasting, and budgeting. The individual will act as a department liaison and deliver financial reports impacting the company. The Financial Analyst will also be involved in ensuring compliance obligations are efficiently, timely and accurately achieved.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please keep reading!
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
• Budgeting for revenue and expenditure changes
• Deliver Financial statements, support schedules, and forecasting
• Prepare working capital, cash flow, and projections
• Make recommendations and be able to articulate in the face of alternative views
• Compile data and reporting for 5-year projection models
• Investment analysis and modeling