We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst (with 1 to 3 years of post-graduate FP&A experience) to help support the financial reporting and analysis functions. This person will perform moderately complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Self-starter, ability to multi-task, takes initiative; eager to learn new skills and ask lots questions. The Financial Analyst will foster and maintain a close business relationship with individuals at various levels across the company.
- Produce timely and accurately financial reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to pull data from systems in order to develop clear and concise financial reports. Effective in reconciling, consolidating and evaluating integrity of data.
- Perform financial and operational analysis to support strategic planning and operating budgets.
- Work directly with business partners, IT and others in FP&A to provide budgeting, projects and ad-hoc analysis.
- Perform financial analysis, prepare related presentations and present results including compilation and review of financial plans and budgets.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as business demands deem necessary.